Celebrate Our German Heritage With Us!
Our great-grandfather immigrated to the US from Germany in the 1800s, and a few secrets came along with him, like the recipe for our original house-made horseradish. We’ll be celebrating our German heritage the entire month of October with this special Bavarian-inspired menu!
OKTOBERFEST 3-COURSE DINNER $39
First course choices:
- Beer cheese soup
- Mixed green and roasted beet salad with apples, bleu cheese, walnuts, and an apple-fig vinaigrette
Second course choices:
- Potato herb-crusted rainbow trout with a lemon caper pan-sauce
- Beef sauerbraten
- Jägerschnitzel with a mushroom brandy cream sauce
Entrées are served with brown butter-herbed spätzle and braised red cabbage.
- German cheesecake topped with a red berry compote
Cost is $39 plus tax, beverage and gratuity. Dinner only. Not valid with any other offer, discount, or coupon. Special menu available October 2-31, 2017.
German and German-Inspired Beers and Wine:
- Franziskaner Weissbier (Munich, Bavaria, Germany)
- Franconia Dunkel (McKinney, TX)
- Saint Arnold Oktoberfest (Houston, TX)
- Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen (Aying, Germany)
- Nine Band Ghost Cow Oktoberfest (Allen, Texas)
- Kruger-Rumpf Dry Riesling (Nahe River, Germany)